Please let us know how Advocate Dhawal Bhandari may be of service, and we’ll try to help. Contact us! Message us on WhatsApp at +91-70092-81141 to set up a consultation, or send us an email at email@example.com
Advocate Dhawal Bhandari, being a 2nd Generation Advocate, is having vast experience and substantial practice and deals with all aspects of Indian Law especially dealing with a variety of cases mainly Civil, Criminal, Bank cases & Corporate matters on behalf of Clients, Companies etc.
Advocate Dhawal Bhandari’s mission is that “WE WILL ALWAYS GIVE OUR CLIENTS PROMPT, HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE WHEN THEY NEED IT MOST AT LESS PRICE”.
Advocate Dhawal Bhandari’s father Advocate R.K. Bhandari started his Law practice in the year 1984 at Chandigarh [UT] and Advocate Dhawal Bhandari is continuing his father`s legal legacy and has expanded this Legal Legacy to Court(s) in New Delhi. OneUpLegal Law Firm is a creation of Advocate Dhawal Bhandari started in year 2009.
ADVOCATE DHAWAL BHANDARI & HIS TEAM/ ONEUPLEGAL LAW FIRM PRACTICE AT :-
- Hon`ble Supreme Court of India (New Delhi),
- Hon`ble National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) (New Delhi),
- High Court of Delhi,
- High Court of Punjab and Haryana (Chandigarh),
- National Green Tribunal (New Delhi),
- DRT & DRAT (Chandigarh & New Delhi),
- NCLT & NCLAT (Chandigarh & New Delhi),
- Armed Force Tribunal (Chandigarh),
- Railways Tribunal [Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh],
- Consumer Forums [Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh],
- NDPS Courts [Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh],
- Labour Courts [Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh].
- Family Courts[New Delhi, Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh]
- Human Rights Commissions[Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh],
- Women’s cell/organizations [Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh],
- NRI Commission [Punjab, Haryana & Chandigarh].
ADVOCATE DHAWAL BHANDARI`S AREAS OF EXPERTISE include Constitutional & Administrative law, Company Law, Cyber Law, Electricity, Mining & Infrastructure Development, Alternative Dispute Resolution – Arbitration, Conciliation and Mediation, Civil, Criminal, Commercial and Corporate Litigation, Banking & Finance, Insurance Law, Real Estate, Consumer Protection and related Law, Venture Capital Funding & Private Equity, Intellectual Property Laws, Media Law, Family Laws, Matrimonial cases, Court marriage , Property cases , DRT cases , Tenancy cases , Arbitration cases , Criminal cases , Consumer protection cases etc . We also do the preparation of legal agreements, Property opinions, Due Diligence etc at very less price.
Advocate Dhawal Bhandari & his team/ OneUpLegal Law Firm consist of Senior Counsels, Retired Officials, and other Legal Experts providing top-notch legal services to clients and NRIs. We take great pride in claiming that we treat each client like “our friend” and fights for their rights “just like a friend would
Advocate Dhawal Bhandari / OneUpLegal Law Firm understands client’s goals and provides sound advice and practical solutions to his clients. Advocate Dhawal Bhandari / OneUpLegal Law Firm quickly provide his clients with clear and practical advice to facilitate their legal requirement. Advocate Dhawal Bhandari along with his team / OneUpLegal Law Firm ensures that all necessary expertise and resources are employed to achieve the best possible results for his clients.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
- Each Legal Case receives individualized care, and Advocate Dhawal Bhandari and his team of knowledgeable Advocate`s represent and monitor it.
- You will be aware of the overall cost of the legal expenses well in advance, IN WRITTEN, thanks to the transparent fee structure.
- You will be completely informed during the entire process.
- You will be informed in writing of all hearing dates.
- You will be replied within 24 hours.
- We take pride in completing our task on schedule.
- We provide each piece of work with the utmost competence and consideration.
HOW WE PREPARE YOUR CASE ?
Our Advocate`s Team prepare a case by gathering information, analysing the facts and law, and developing a strategy to represent client effectively. The following are some steps that our Advocate Team may take in preparing a case:
- INVESTIGATION: our Advocate Team gather information about the case by conducting interviews with witnesses, reviewing documents and other evidence, and researching the relevant laws and legal precedents.
- ANALYSIS: our Advocate Team analyse the facts and law to determine the strengths and weaknesses of client’s case and to identify potential legal arguments and strategies.
- STRATEGY: our Advocate Team develop a strategy for representing their client and determining the best course of action for the case, whether it be negotiating a settlement, going to trial, or pursuing an alternative dispute resolution process.
- PLEADINGS: our Advocate Team may draft and file legal pleadings, such as complaints, motions, and responses, to advance client’s legal position and to respond to the positions of the opposing party.
- PRETRIAL PREPARATION: our Advocate Team may participate in pretrial conferences, take depositions of witnesses, and engage in other forms of discovery to gather additional information and evidence for the case.
The preparation process for a case may take several days depending on the complexity and facts of the case. The goal of the preparation process is to build a strong case for the client and to achieve the best possible outcome for them.
The Bar Council of India does not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner. By accessing this website, you acknowledge and confirm that you are seeking information relating to Advocate Dhawal Bhandari / OneUpLegal Law Firm of your own accord and that there has been no form of solicitation, advertisement or inducement by Advocate Dhawal Bhandari / OneUpLegal Law Firm. The content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. No material/information provided on this website should be construed as legal advice. Legal issues are important decisions and must be taken after consulting a practising legal expert. All disputes, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Chandigarh only.